Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Monkey King FTW

So ... I log onto my blog cuz I was bored. Then I see random posts from all you random ass people about this thing called Boys Over Flowers (BOF). All I gotta say is, you guys are eff-tarded. Don't go watching them stupid dramas. That's all I got for today.
Oh yeah, school sucked basically today, screwed up sci fair presentation but w/e.

The only drama you guys need to be watching is this:
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/static/images/9/9f/QuestForTheSultra.jpg

And holy crap, I just noticed BOF is FOB spelled backwards! O_O wat a coincidence.

- Phil Z =]

3 comments:

  1. Exactly! The Monkey King is classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. monkey king.. please phil update urself LOL >=[ join the fun, watch BOF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete