Saturday, March 7, 2009

Happy Days? o_o

So ... my weekend going ok I guess. I just woke up from a nap and I'm still tired. o_o
Weekends going good I guess, friday nite was the semi dance. Had to dress up, so I wore a spiffy tie and stuff :D. Danced my butt off at the dance and legs died xP

Now I wasted my whole saturday at sci fair. So damn boring, waiting for judges, but i was one of the fortunate people who finished early, around 1. All my judges were easy on me and said I did an awesome job! :O I felt so coolio. It wasn't all bad, played monopoly with grace, cc, and ossama. they kicked me out but w/e. Went exploring on the fourth floor around the rooms, seeing other people and how their boards were so much better than mine. O_O Later after the sci fair, I realized my whole family went out to the mall without me and forgot bout me. FML.

But they made it up but treating me to some foood after. x]
So now, I woke up from a nice nap and bout to watch some tv. so glad sci fair is done. yippee.

-Phil Z =]

btw, who wants to buy some candy? a buck each.

4 comments:

  1. lucky duck.
    science fair is over.
    and i still didn't hand in my board.
    FAIL. and i'm still not done with it too!
    UBER FAIL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. phil zeng, we did not kick you out of the game ossama was like "phils nowhere to be found" so we thought you got abducted by aliens and just threw away nemo back into the box and split ur money =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't get to do scifair, so lucky me, I didn't go. But I found out about this cyst, so it still gave me a reason not to go. I've been getting a lot of health issues recently... :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are a FAIL rosemary HAHA. xD
    grace, you cc and ossama were being mean. I was taking a potty break. >=[
    julian wats a cyst? O_O

    ReplyDelete