Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Oh yeah, I have a blog! =O

So ... I just realized I have a blog and I haven't posted in awhile. but seriously wtf who is gonna read this shit im gonna write right now, no dam point. Might as well quit blogging.

Anyways, track is intense. After 2 practices, I just wanna stay home and eat my food !@#!@
And uh it's Spirit week this week in school.

Monday - PJ day- ok, forgot my pj pants, realized my top part pj was like a dress shirt.
Tuesday- St. Patrick's Day- GREEEN
Wednesday- Decades Day- Freshmen wore 90's stuff, but i got nothing.
Thursday- Tropical Day- probably gonna wear my sexy orange pants !@#!@
Friday- School colors day? - wear silver? gray? rally? eh.

And uh school sux. Had a scary assembly today during 3rd period. No comment o_o

so art going ok, finished calligraphy and chinese ink painting stuff. pretty cool. mandarin boring. math effin fail circle stuff. english fail tale of two cities stuff and project. history our project sucked. band ok. biology not much really. But school still sux. xD

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg284/amosatlantis/hate-school-calvin-and-hobbes.jpg

-Phil Z =]

AND I FINISHED WALT DISNEY HELLZ YEAH !#@!@#!@$#

5 comments:

  1. People actually READ your blog, and comment, unlike my blog. Like, I put a million words and daily blogs and barely anyone comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I try to read your blog. try shortening it and maybe less details?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got nothing for tropical day

    ReplyDelete
  4. sexy orange pants LMAO cant wait

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like details and a long read. Gives me something to read on a boring day.

    ReplyDelete