Sunday, March 1, 2009

Mickey Mouse is AWESOME

So ... Got an okay day. Nothing much to say. Went to the damn dentist in chinatown and learned that I'm getting braces off in April =D How coool is that?!
But I also had to make my retainers .. so my damn dentist shoved yucky pink stuff up my effin teeth and had to taste all this frickin nasty stuff in my mouth. I had to redo this cuz I "messed up" the first time -.-

RAWR THERE WAS PINK STUFF ALL OVER ME. And it got on the back of my hair. wtf. Had a bad taste in my mouth whole day after that.

Tonite was Music Man's last performance and even though I didnt see it, it was pretty good and stuff. Got to run around the school in pitch black O_O Then wear uniforms and get up to perform for 2 min and end the play. Oh well.

Just watched some MadTV and SNL, you should go watch some. Some funny stuff happening xP

That's pretty much my Saturday. And I got halfway thru Walt Disney book. So effin bs. Learn some pretty weird stuff. But Mickey Mouse will always be awesome to me <3

http://media.comicmix.com/media/2008/12/04/mickey-l.jpg


-Phil Z =]

4 comments:

  1. omg phil after reading ur dentist thing i can feel it in my mouth too EWW. that's so disgusting. omg im gunna have to go through all that too.
    oh and wtf, i didnt even start my novel yet D=

    ReplyDelete