Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hating School

So ... I haven't blogged since .. uh .. anyways I haven't posted in awhile. School has been sucking this week and I frickin hate it. So many damn quizzes which I'm phailing with a PH and damn science fair presentations. Lucky me, I didn't present today TEEHEE xD

And there's those damn Music Man practices after school for band. I only have to play music for like 5 min but I wait there for a frickin hour just to put on uniform, wait to get on, and take uniform off. IT SUX. Got performances tomorrow nite, Friday nite, and Saturday nite. Come if you want and see us stupid band.

Yeah this week ain't going well for me but hey at least I'm surviving. Isn't that wat school is lol xP Can't wait for the weekend tho. o.o
And ... omg can you believe its almost MaRCH? O_O .. cuz I can. x]
Since I'm here blogging, might as well say something about stuff. Uhhh schools going well, doing calligraphy in art class kinda pissing the hell outta me, I cant write anything. Mandarin, same old stuff. Math, dont get the frickin chapter, gonna fail test friday woohoo. English, reading A Tale of Two Cities and Walt Disney, the most boringest books ever. World HIstory, I think I'm gonna do bad this term with a 69 on my quiz x[ and screw band, thinking of dropping ... Biology sux ass with science fair coming up .. and my presentation probably tomorrow wtf.

I think I'm done here. I'll leave you with a failblog picture xP

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/fail-owned-ball-kick-fail.jpg
Enjoy TEEHEE

-Phil Z =]

4 comments: